This has nothing to do with the ska band.
The Specials was a ska band? I only listen to the OC Supertones.
Anyways, these are some of my treasures.
- Old photo albums. I went through these old albums and took out the 1/2 dozen pictures I actually wanted and threw the rest away.
- A year book. Michael and I each had one. I kept mine, since it actually had signatures and well wishes in it.
- A glass used as a centre piece at our wedding. There was no alcohol, but we used the fancy glasses for candles.
- An audio recording of our wedding …. why did we ever have this?
Let me interpret this list of “special things” for you all.
- These were those super puffy albums that looked like they were part creepy doll and part text book.
- This pretty sums up our Bible College journey together
- Pentecostals aren’t allowed to talk about alcohol…
- Wow! Also our wedding video was over dubbed with piano music… now we have a complete set!